Audience Strategy Associate
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree and 2-3 years' experience in the digital marketing ecosystem or DaaS/SaaS fields in a marketing operations capacity.
- Audience-centric with expertise in segmentation.
- An affinity for the digital marketing ecosystem including understanding customer traits, as well as general market trends in society.
- Strong analytical skills including skills to rapidly learn new data assets.
- Ability to work in matrix environment and to serve as individual and team contributor.
- Highly organized, with the ability to analyze, interpret, and disseminate information.
- Ability to prioritize competing high visibility requests.
- Define audience strategy and provide unbiased recommendations to facilitate meeting clients identified targeting KPIs.
- Quickly create comprehensive recommendations based on client's target profile including viable alternatives to client's specifications.
- Analyze data sources to identify insights that support business decisions and initiatives.
- Be the expert as it relates to data partner "taxonomies" and the offering each of our partners brings to market via our Data Marketplace.
- Influence internal teams and clients to ensure that audience segmentations are used appropriately and regularly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate
Back to top