Associate Product Manager
"We believe that information can be a powerful force for Good." - Tim Martin, EVP of US Info Services
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve.
- A Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business or an equivalent field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience related to product management or product development or a minimum of 3 years of experience in senior account management or the multi-family industry either with a similar service provider or with a property management company.
- Some understanding of the Agile product development methodology is beneficial.
- Proven communication and project management skills with ability to manage multiple project/products simultaneously are required.
- Independence, collaboration, initiative, and business acumen are necessary for the success of the incumbent.
- Advanced deck building skills in Power Point that effectively relay a story.
Impact you'll make:
- You will create an on-going vision for the enhancement and expansion of product offerings to the multi-family industry that leverage TransUnion's data capabilities.
- You will manage projects associated with the development and go-to-market product launch activities for the analytics solutions and scoring models offered by the Multi-Family Business Unit.
- You will be the interface between the Sales and Housing Analytics functions to identify customer needs, scope the most appropriate solution and ensure the execution of a meaningful delivery to the customer.
- You will engage in and lead demos of our analytics solutions with the Sales team and customers.
- You will manage customer deliverables to established timelines.
- You will report to the Vice President of the Multi-Family Business Unit and provide ongoing updates on all tasks associated with projects owned by you.
- You will support the core business unit processes with responsibility for completing all tasks associated with the product development process, including documenting business requirements, use cases and scenarios, confirming product features and functionality, product documentation preparation and review, participating in compliance reviews, etc.
- You will participate in product releases, customer rollout, go-to-market planning, training, communication and onboarding specific to our analytics solutions; you may also develop sales tools including training materials, presentations, features and benefits in collaboration with the Marketing and Training functions.
- With guidance, you will initiate industry and product research - for example, with sales or research, perform web research or call on customers to probe needs and identify gaps and trends. Through a variety of methodologies and/or perspectives, evaluate research results and recommend to management options to explore in new product development.
- You will conduct internal presentations on the product development process and projects, representing the business unit at sales meetings, customer meetings, internal or external product training, or cross-organizational internal meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top