Associate Product Manager
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, EVP of US Information Services
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in B2B product management, product development, product marketing, marketing or market research roles
- A successful candidate will have excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills, and comfortable with the use of Skype for Business, web conferencing and other common business tools
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, curious, competitive in a positive way, energetic, and good at engaging people with strong communications skills
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks with varying deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- BA / BS degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Previous insurance industry experience or relevant B2B product management or marketing experience, preferably in a data-driven solutions industry, with an aptitude or career focus on product marketing
- Understand the basic knowledge of FCRA and DPPA regulations
Impact you'll make:
- This is a new Associate Product Manager role within product management for our traffic court record solutions which are in market today primarily for the auto insurance industry, but also expanding into new insurance lines and other markets. You will report to the Director of Product Management with a primary focus on supporting GTM (go to market) strategies, developing and updating marketing collateral content, collaborating on competitive market research and helping the PM team understand current market issues and opportunities for our product line through direct customer interactions as well as market research. This role will touch on all aspects of product management including acting as a liaison to our Sales Account Executives and other Product Managers, and is therefore well-suited for a person with a desire to move into a more senior product manager role. You will support the followings tasks to make an impact:
- Prepare compelling sales collateral and GTM materials, working with corporate marketing to ensure materials comply with corporate brand and strategic messaging is communicated effectively
- You will support a shared vision through partnership and collaboration with other product stakeholders to ensure alignment and execution of plan.
- Identify and recommend product development initiatives based on reporting, market research, competitive intelligence and customer feedback
- Working with subject matter experts, develop business requirements to support agreed to development initiatives and the overall product roadmap / product portfolio strategy
- Support qualitative and quantitative market research to determine target market needs, current perception of the product, and desired solutions
- Conduct market scanning and tracking of competitors across the markets we serve and leverage intelligence gathered to propose new product positioning and pricing strategies
- You will work closely with other departments including Sales, IT, Data Acquisition, Data Management, Corporate Marketing, and Product Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law .
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top