Associate Lead, Business Analysis
Associate Lead, Business Operations
"Service is to teach, to empower, to allow others to achieve their goals and reach their potential"
-Chris O'Neill, SVP Consumer Operations
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
• 3-5 years' experience in a rigorous analyst environment ( consulting , investment banking, private equity or top-tier company)
• Track record of success and proven results
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels of an organization
• High degree of intellectual curiosity with a bent to driving hypotheses to implementation
What we'd love to see:
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Experience, proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and similar tools. Tableau, Salesforce and other call center and sales optimization packages a plus
• BA/BS from top-tier institution
Impact you'll make:
• Lead projects based on analysis to drive improvements (revenue and cost)
• Create and deliver reports for senior leadership
• Lead a team of Analysts
• Develop SOP's, SLA's and intake process for deliverables
• Perform ad-hoc analysis
• Derive insights and draw attention to key trends, anomalies in reports
• Assist in the creation of presentation materials for senior leadership
• Mentor junior analyst staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top