Associate Healthcare Lead
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- The teams' primary function is to identify and validate revenue opportunities associated with insurance eligibility or revenue protection. The lead will be responsible to onboard, train and grow associates to the next level. Measurement initiatives will include quality assurance findings, production metrics and ability to navigate multiple patient accounting applications.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams either formal or informal responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience with patient accounting systems required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mid-level expertise with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrable coaching / mentoring skills, ability to organize activities for a productive team
- Strong problem solving skills
We'd love to see:
- Healthcare technology background
- Advanced Medicaid, Medicare, or Commercial billing experience
Impact you'll make:
- Participate in the hiring process and be responsible for onboarding/training of operations representatives
- Manage creation and monitoring of performance metrics, and holding team accountable to achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Prepare and review monthly client deliverables, such as client findings and invoices, and work operations management to finalize and deliver to client
- Responsible for work flow management of team as well as making recommendations on enhancements to process
- Provides regular feedback and quality review/coaching to all team members, and work with operations leadership on team and team member performance
- Provide leadership team with monthly performance metrics for team performance
- Manage weekly production schedule to ensure work is allocated and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that team members comply with all HIPAA and privacy requirements related to their functions
- Ensure that operation representatives are focused on client priorities related to client deliverables
- Organize team to adhere to client delivery schedules and minimize any disruptions to workflow and delivery
- Work with management on staffing and volume analysis to ensure that defined schedules are achieved
- Work with client feedback so that proposed changes are documented and or implemented.
- Provide appropriate support for new client assessment, working project leadership on scheduling and management on data analysis
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top