Associate Business Partner
Dynamics of the Role:
The role of an HR Business Partner on the Transunion HR Enablement Team is two-fold. You are responsible for partnering with a designated business unit to drive organizational initiatives that support the achievement of business unit goals and objectives, plus you will flex your time to work on specialized projects that cross the TransUnion enterprise. This team is unique in that you have the ability to be a valuable member of an HR team, a partner with the business, and work directly with different HR Center-of-Excellence functional areas to shape and deliver enterprise solutions across the company.
How You’ll Contribute:
- HR Advisor: Builds strong relationships and provides trusted advice to managers on a full range of HR programs, such as: talent management, performance management; HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward and recognition; employee engagement survey, etc.
- Business Influencer: Partners with the business to tackle the most critical issues. Consults, challenges, and provides a recommendation to leaders based on data and insights.
- Status Quo Challenger: Sees the bigger picture, understands the business, has a tailored point-of-view, and operates as a thought leader in the area of HR. Brings new thinking and applies best practices to solve challenges. Constantly is looking for new and better ways of doing things.
- Enterprise Project Delivery: Participates with our Center of Excellence HR functions on cross-functional projects, as a representative for the HRBP community and our internal customers.
- Problem Solver: Builds targeted solutions based on business need. Collaborates across HR to build solutions that can be leveraged across the enterprise——build once & deliver often.
- Change Agent: Leads the planning and delivery of the change management components of high visibility projects and programs through effective review and analysis of critical data and in partnership with key leaders.
- Bring our Values & Beliefs to Life: Makes our employee experience a reality and a competitive advantage. Integrates core HR processes into business operations to create great impact. Cultivates a culture where people leaders can coach and develop people.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field. SHRM-CP and/or PHR certification a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of HR generalist experience with a track record of achieving results
- Ability to understand and analyze a complex situation and simplify it into actionable solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment actively participating in a strategic discussion
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Excellent communication, consulting and coaching skills
- Excellent collaborator & team player
What We Offer:
This is an exciting time in TransUnion’s history. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring new businesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for our associates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiences to promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work with competitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casual culture.
Who We Are:
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top