Associate Business Analyst
- Responsible for applying knowledge of business and technology to allow for the development of integrated solutions to resolve simple to complex technical and business issues.
- Serve as a liaison between internal/external customers and functional IT departments and/or development teams during the entire lifecycle of the project.
- Apply structured methodology in the creation of requirements from the business perspective, translated in to easily understood formats that are acted upon by the various technical and/or development teams.
- Following BA principles and accepted methodologies, define the system and functional requirements of technical projects. Define specifications, Use Cases/User Stories, Requirement Traceability and/or data models for development efforts and testing.
- Create detailed test cases and analyze results. May assess available technologies and recommend solutions to technical teams.
- Provide support to Service Delivery Head to define scope of projects/services and plans for technical and financial resources.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in Technical Business Analyst capacity or equivalent position with emphasis on requirements gathering, documentation and traceability, system/application implementation, or knowledge of software development.
- Exposure to banking, financial services or credit industry is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and VISIO.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills with a background in technical communications. Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments, and ability to build professional relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical time sensitive objectives.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top