Asset Management Lead
Asset Management Lead
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology"
- Mohit Kapoor, CIO
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- At least 7 years of experience with Asset Management, Software Asset Management, and Hardware Asset management
- Experience managing a small team of Asset Management professionals
- Experience with Hardware and software Maintenance renewals
- Experience with Software contracts and Software Licensing metrics
- Experience with Vendor/OEM Audits
What we'd prefer to see:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Asset Management tools such as Snow or Flexera
- Understanding of the Procurement lifecycle
- Experience working with international offices
Impact you'll make:
- You'll direct and lead the Asset Management rollout of the Software Asset Management tools globally for both client and server environments
- You'll gather of software manufacture entitlements and uploading to Software Asset Management tool
- You'll create SOPs, process flows, and risk mitigation practices
- You'll build solutions around Total Cost of Ownership and Risk Mitigation across international offices
- You'll develop influential relationships with business and global function leaders
- You'll build and maintain processes and improvements
- You'll identify and execute cost saving strategies in regards to Asset Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top