Archer Security Advisor
How You'll Contribute:
- Supporting TransUnion's Information Security program to fulfill the mission and strategic goals of the organization
- Development of the GRC tool (Archer)
- Maintaining Information Security Policies
- Assist in maintaining a repository for all current system and vendor findings/deviations.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Serve as an Information Security consultant to the organization
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- Be willing to participate in minimal travel (up to 15%)
- Vendor management / coordination
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years' experience – Information Security – implementation, certification, etc
- Bringing skills to TU to implement a like certification requirement and processes
- Thorough understanding GRC tools
- Strong attention to detail, tracking a large number of people and tasks in a relatively short time period
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion's history. Withinvestments in our people, technology and new business markets, we areredefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring newbusinesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businessesand consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for ourassociates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiencesto promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work withcompetitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casualculture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help peoplemake better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global informationsolutions, our mission is to help people around the world access theopportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizationsoptimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand andmanage their personal information. Because when people have access to morecomplete and multidimensional information, they can make more informeddecisions and achieve great things.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top