Application Support Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 8+ years' experience with at least 3+ years in IT Operations in a technical and people manager capacity
- Solid experience in managing an Enterprise Operations Center
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Application Support preferably on Linux based Java environment using application servers like Weblogic, WebSpehere etc.
- Deep understanding of monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, ZenOSS, APM tools (like AppDynamics, WILY or Dynatrace etc),
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and enterprise landscape
We'd Love to See:
- ITIL Certification
Impact You'll Make:
- Lead and manage a team of technical resources who provide 24x7 IT operations support for mission critical systems
- Respond to incidents and work with other teams in the verification and recovery process of IT systems. Must be available 7/24 for all bridge and incident calls
- Ensures business impacting incidents are properly addressed, communicated and followed up
- Ensure escalated issues are handled in accordance with all corporate policies and procedures. Collaborate across departments and escalate to the appropriate leadership levels
- Provides feedback to improve and maintain the Incident Management process for rapid detection, proper classification and restoration of incidents
- Facilitate the periodic incident review meeting with key stakeholders to ensure proper closure and reporting of business-impacting incidents
- Ensures proper artifacts are gathered for problem management processes and provide technical expertise during root cause analysis
- Initiate/Participate in service improvement initiatives as required
- Monitor and manage performance per established metrics and targets
- Prepare and present formal and informal status reports, plans and presentation to leadership
- Participate in customer business review meetings and represent IT Operations
- Development of metrics for reporting purposes and possess the ability to operationally mature and provide continuous improvement plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Applications Support
Back to top