Application Support Internship - Summer 2017
Dynamics of the Roles
Do you have a passion for turning complex business processes into simple tasks for end users? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and enhancing web apps that seamlessly integrate with multiple data sources? Do you want to impact the future of healthcare? If so we currently have an opportunity in our Greenwood Village office for an ASP.Net\MVC developer I versed in various Microsoft development technologies to join a high performing team developing products and services for our HealthCare division. Our work environment is relaxed, but we’re serious about what we do, as we pride ourselves on innovation and open communication because at the end of the day it’s our customers that matter the most.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Healthcare, one of the fastest growing verticals in a $1-billion global company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the global credit and information management company TransUnion, TransUnion empowers providers and payers with Intelligence in an Instant® by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion offers a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care. In the payer market, TransUnion offers healthcare analytics and reporting solutions to help payers improve the overall health of their members. The implementation of these solutions is changing the way healthcare is delivered in America.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coding: A passion for developing C# code that turns complex business processes into simple tasks for end users. You will not only care about problems you are solving but the quality of the code used to solve those problems. You will use the tools and utilities to provide technical support for dynamic web applications and web services. You will have the knowledge needed to plug in data from external sources and provide seamless integration with our dynamic web applications.
- Communication: You will use your strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with fellow team members. When the need arises you will be able to communicate with customers both internal and external. Conveys problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers, customers and management.
- Technical Support: Research and resolve complex programming issues and implement longer term solutions to frequently occurring issues.
What You’ll Bring:
- Must be able to take ownership of problems or business processes and see the implementation to completion.
- Must have an understanding in agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Development with C#.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of various software development tools and products.
- Must have strong analytical and research skills.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top