Application Development Internship - Summer 2017
This role provides an opportunity to combine college course work with the practical experience in a corporate setting. This role builds information management and information technology skills as incumbents work on projects that support the overall goals and objectives of the business unit. This role opens an excellent opportunity to develop both technical and communication skills providing service for different international regions.
Global Solutions builds generic and custom, predictive and proactive analytical models to forecast risk identify trends and provide the big picture for our international regions. We collaborate with colleagues in different countries, have a culture of knowledge-sharing and enjoy strong management support. Flexibility and openness are valued in our dynamic environment. We constantly encourage new ideas and new thinking from our associates, which assures our continued growth. Operating across 10 time zones and 33 countries gives us an exciting view of how our solutions create opportunities around the globe.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Provide technical development support for existing systems created for different markets.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise and developing solutions to prevent recurrences.
- Identify and resolve first level technical problems that ensure data integrity and customer service levels are being met.
- Research and recommend technology solutions that enable the business to meet varying customer requirements.
- Assist with routine duties and special projects that are aligned with revenue generating and technology growth and advancements
- An active interest in information technology and the consumer credit industry.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams located around the world.
- Excellent development skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top