Application Development Internship - Summer 2017
How You’ll Contribute:
- Investigate new technologies and software development best-practices and how they could be applied to TUCI
- Work with product management to design solutions that meet requirements and business objectives
- Develop software that adheres to our coding standards
- Work with QA to develop testing strategies including integration test plans, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Provide formal status reporting weekly
What You’ll Bring:
- Motivation: Curiosity, creativity and passion for technology
- Leadership: Good organizational leadership skills working with senior management to individual contributors
- Problem Solving: ability to quickly identify and resolve problems and to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Oral and written communication: Able to convey thoughts and vision in a confident and clear manner
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top