Application Development & Design Internship - Summer 2019
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019
What You'll Bring:
- Understanding and experience of .NET development.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server.
- A rising Junior, Senior, or Master's student studying in an IT related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication style.
- The willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
We'd Love to See
- VS Studio understanding.
- Strong understanding in MS Office Suite products; especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A collaborative spirit that is driven to work in a team environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with senior team members to work on front end development projects.
- Create project reports and support them from a metrics/goal perspective.
- Learn more about and have an impact in the development and documentation of Driver's History Inc. (DHI) applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Application Dev & Design
Back to top