APAC Decision Services Product Owner
We are seeking APAC Head of Decision Services to join a dynamic and fast paced team. This position is responsible for achieving TransUnion Decision Services revenue projections in Asia Pacific region while delivering and executing against a plan to drive incremental growth above and beyond current projections. Serve as an in-market ambassador of the TransUnion Product Center of Excellence by adopting and adapting TU product and go-to-market strategies to better enable and connect sales, IT and delivery teams to drive product adoption and deliver long-term, happy customers.
How you'll contribute:
Achieve annual revenue plan. Through the sales force, increase pipeline, average deal size and win rate of opportunities. Develop comprehensive sales training plan to increase awareness of our solutions and effectiveness of sales. Support sales by providing additional sales tools, assisting with account planning and participating in sales conversations as SME.
Develop long-term plan that exceeds current revenue projections. Work with CoE to evolve and adapt overall product line strategy; capture and feed product ideas to CoE and work together to develop business case to support growth aspirations. Set aspirational revenue goals and work with sales/IT to develop plans to achieve that goal
Increase mindshare and overall perception of TransUnion with clients as a consultative risk solutions provider. Serve as an active member and SME on sales calls and engagements. Pursue establishment of advisory boards (or similar) to get closer to customers and further engage them in ideation and product development/validation. Participate in industry events, publish articles/thought leadership, etc.
Deliver monthly forecasting reports that are 97% accurate and the provide clarity and transparency across product, sales and IT to monitor product adoption and GTM execution
- Ensure successful roll out and adoption of CoE. Serve as local ambassador for CoE in market; act as a critical "bridge" between regional teams and CoE
The successful candidate will be a proven product leader with extensive client engagement and sales experience. This position requires a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in banking, financial services or software solution industry. Prior experience and successful track records in a software solution field is higher desirable. A bachelor degree is required.
- Proficiency: possesses expertise in Decision Services solutions; recognized as a subject matter expert
- Efficiency: ability to generate significant output with minimal waste and direct supervision
- Organization & Planning: plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, product manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Intelligence: learns quickly. Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future needs.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits a passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic: possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Listening skills: lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas: often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication: speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of communication. Proficiency in English is required. Other Asian languages a plus.
- Teamwork: reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Persuasion: able to convince others to pursue a course of actions.
- Culture Awareness: understand cultural differences. Able to work effectively with diverse markets simultaneously. Willing to travel when required.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top