Android Mobile Developer (LaunchKey) iovation
Android Mobile Developer (LaunchKey) - iovation
"We are a very client-centric organization. The client comes first in everything we do. That's why we hire smart, talented people with a passion for developing the best tools to stop fraudsters, while saving our clients time and money." - Greg Pierson, Sr. VP iovation
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- An opportunity to contribute to a cutting-edge multi-factor authentication platform that provides easy to use security for consumers and customers alike.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our team to hone current skills and build new capabilities.
- A collaborative environment that values the pursuit of excellence, acting with integrity, being innovative, active participation, building partnerships and taking pride in the work being done.
What you'll bring:
- Experience building applications and frameworks running on a variety of Android versions and hardware across the globe.
- Strong grasp of Java development for Android.
- Clear communication with managers and other developers to refine requirements, expectations, and the state of the task at hand.
- Development of organized, readable, and testable APIs.
- Demonstrate attention to detail; effectively discuss Mobile UX from both a developer's and end user's perspective.
- Willingness to try new things, accept and give constructive criticism, admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team and cross-departmentally.
We'd love to see:
- Links to GitHub projects including any Open Source contributions.
- Involvement with Kotlin.
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins including with pre- and post-build scripts.
- A background in Security Engineering or a desire to learn.
- Development of authentication software.
- Strong documentation skills for all skill-sets.
- Writing Unit and Functional Tests.
- Interest in up-and-coming Android frameworks, design patterns, and technologies.
- Action on automatic test-driven deployments.
- Experience with BDD.
- Experience integrating with web APIs.
- Experience designing and delivering mobile SDKs.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (including Git) and code reviews.
Impact you'll make:
- Accelerate the implementation of new standards and technologies moving the product, team, and company forward to better achieve goals securely and efficiently.
- Collaborate with our product team to design and engineer maintainable, testable, documented and reliable mobile applications and SDKs.
- Seamlessly integrate and drive mobile features across our Authentication Platform
- Interface with members of an agile development team in understanding requirements and expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top