Analyst, Models Development
What We'll Bring:
Responsible for development and configuration of analytic data models. Provides TransUnion standard and custom client models used in batch and online environments. Analyzes customer specifications to formulate and develop technical design solution blueprints. Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, output requirements, and system techniques and controls.
What You'll Bring:
Able to perform responsibilities as Analyst:
- Manage model development requests that are of Simple to medium complexity
- Has working knowledge of credit data
- Understands the business behind Customized Model Development
- Understands the fulfillment systems in both the Batch and Online environments
- Develop moderate to complex test plans, validate batch and online fulfillment system setup and output.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify processing issues, occasional with oversight.
- Advanced understanding of design concepts and code standards to accurately document and develop simple and modify moderately complex models.
- Identify how model and/or system changes will affect model execution.
- Independently able to troubleshoot and resolve processing issues that may occur. Seeks guidance when necessary.
- Independently maintains accurate, efficient and timely delivery of programs. Guides others in managing workload.
- Consult with business users on best practices.
- Maintains productive working relationship and negotiates with team, peers and management as well as regularly work with contacts outside the department.
- Seeks guidance when necessary and appropriately escalates issues.
- Promotes and manages change.
- Independently and proactively assists team and peers. Holds team and peers accountable and provides feedback when appropriate.
- Interacts with customers on occasion
- Hold self and others accountable. Escalates issues appropriately.
Impact You'll Make:
Perform other related duties as assigned
- Specialized knowledge of specific operations areas.
- Ability to analyze moderate to complex data using logic and quantitative reasoning, and an intuitive capacity for problem solving.
- Strong Proficiency level working with C, C++, SQL. Knowledge of SAS and Ab Initio would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Unix
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance.
TransUnion Job Title
Analyst, Application Dev & Design
Back to top