Analyst - Configuration Manager
What We'll Bring:
The Configuration Management Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day operational activities of the Configuration Management process and ensuring the CMDB effectively supports the needs of other IT Service Management (ITSM) processes such as Incident and Change.
They will also assist with the development of the policies, training of the CMDB, process procedures, and controls that are required to ensure the integrity of the CMDB data, along with audits and reports to ensure process compliance and the accuracy of the CMDB.
Final responsibility will be daily governance of BMC ADDM Discovery intake ensuring agent log ins and accurate data.
What You'll Bring:
The Configuration Management Coordinator generally has the following responsibilities:
- Responds to questions related to configuration management policies and procedures.
- Identify, record and address issues related to Configuration Management
- Analyze and troubleshoot configuration problems in a timely manner.
- Maintains integrity of the CMDB by way of regular housekeeping of the database
- Reports modifications to CIs in order to ensure compliance of the Configuration Management processes.
- Lead the implementation of audit processes to ensure the health of the CMDB is maintained.
- Provides configuration management reporting
- Maintain and enforce configuration management policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework for IT Service Management
- Two to four (2-4) years' experience in BMC Atrium CMDB & BMC ADDM Discovery
- Knowledge and experience in BMC Smart Reporting (running reports to creating customized reports)
- Intermediate experience in Excel (vlookup function, formulas, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
Impact You'll Make:
TransUnion Job Title
Analyst, Strategy and Planning
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top