Agile Transformation and Project Management Director
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion has an immediate need for a Director, Agile Transformation & Program Management. This position will be a permanent, full-time role, and the location of this role can be based in either the Greenwood Village, CO office or the Chicago, IL office. This role will support multiple US based business units.
How You'll Contribute:
The successful Director, Agile Transformation & Program Management will:
- Manage the teams of ScrumMasters supporting the various US based business units
- Assist with the execution of Agile transformation initiatives across IT and business operations teams to maximize economies of scale and scope in investment and optimize the effectiveness of business portfolio
- Serve as an Agile coach to onboard, guide, and, mentor the Transunion Program to a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Act as a leader and change agent who can ensure Agile concepts and principles are understood and adhered to
- Help educate all levels of the organization on Agile and Lean practices and help to identify where best to use each (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Help achieve higher levels of maturity and delivery of business value via improved execution capability and alignment by coaching and mentoring the ScrumMasters
- Contribute towards the Agile Community of Practice across the company
- Foster and facilitate collaboration and shared accountability for outcomes with Leadership, Product Management, Product Development, Architecture, Dev Ops and with other technology and business partners
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress and delivery of business value
- Foster a culture of accountability for on time product delivery, product quality, cost and operations
What You'll Bring:
The successful Director, Agile Transformation & Program Management should have:
- A Bachelor of Science in business, or related field. A Master's degree or MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Program Management or Technical Product Management in a technology oriented organization
- Experience with Agile frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PMI ACP, SA, SPC, SASM)
- Working knowledge of Agile Application Lifecycle Management tools including Rally, Microsoft TFS, JIRA or other comparable tools.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top