Agile Product Owner
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Experience driving teams and management to decisions
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience with business intelligence and analytics software (i.e. Tableau etc.) functionality
- Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices
- Bachelor's Degree
We'd love to see:
- Experience in working with Agile / Scrum work environment as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Business Analyst: writing user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Experience systematically analyzing problems, drawing relevant conclusions, and devising appropriate courses of action
Impact you'll make:
Looking for an exceptional Business Intelligence Information Services Product Owner to drive value add capabilities and deliver high quality Business Intelligence reporting and solutions in support of multiple vertical businesses including Financial Services, Insurance, and Government. The impact you will make include the following:
- Voice of the business to the team
- Represent capabilities and features at the team level in supporting Scrum Framework
- Ensure traceability between requirements to Features to user stories
- Review of test cases against user story acceptance criteria
- Prioritize the Product Backlog based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority as communicated by the Product Manager
- Formally accept the user stories once all acceptance criteria are met and demo-ed
- Participate in Product Backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect management and project team's release planning sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top