"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of eneterprise scale Agile coaching experience, hands-on and practical in nature
- Minimum 4 years of relevant IT experience
- SPC (SAFe Pogram Consultant) certification is required
What we'd love to see:
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile Central, or smilar Enterprise Agle Tool
- Training and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently
Impact you'll make:
- Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles
- Recommend and implement an effective Scaled Agile Methodology; help ARTs and teams adopt and adapt Agile practices
- Act as champion and evangelist of Agile practices
- Coach and mentor the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) on implementation and execution of all Program level processes and activities, including but not limited to PI (Program Increment) Planning preparation and execution, use of Program metrics and Program reporting to ensure predictability and reliability with respect to delivery of value
- Coach and mentor scrum teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process (Team level coaching and mentoring)
- Develop and deliver an Agile training plan, including SAFe classes (Leading SAFe, SAFe for Teams and SAFe for PM/PO) and custom training specific to ARTs' and scrum teams' needs
- Assess ARTs' and teams' Agile practices and coach/mentor to ensure relentless improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top