AE II, Account Executive
Account Executive II - Northwest
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, and an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business. Experience in the credit, risk, fraud and analytics industry preferred.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience selling into the financial services, consumer lending and diversified markets.
- Ability to travel in assigned geographic territory 25%-50%.
What we would love to see:
- Proficient with MS & other applications i.e.: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Salesforce
- Ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Strong skill set for hunting, communicating, consulting, and presenting to expedite the close of a sale.
- Very strong creativity and innovation for conceptual, analytical and execution strategies.
- Identify and expand net new business - maintain positive relationships with customers, assess opportunity for selling additional products or services, and resolve customer issues.
- Manage an established book of business in West Washington and Alaska geography
- Prospecting for net new business employing creative techniques.
- Utilize effective networking techniques to grow the territory and follow-up on leads.
- Effectively execute a strategy to work with others to roll out new products and solutions.
- Develop effective key customer and prospect account plans.
- Demonstrate excellence in engagement delivery, insightful thought leadership, strategic problem solving, and strong client relations at senior executive levels.
Back to top