Advisor, HR Business Partner
Dynamics of the Role
This role is all aboutbuilding and implementing the organization and talent strategy for the GlobalTechnology, enhancing the capability of managers and leaders in thoseorganizations, and seizing the opportunity to make an impact on our largestinvestment-our associates!
How You'll Contribute
- Understands the business and strategic direction of the enterprise and the business units they support to determine the HR implications, and co-author and executes an annual plan to support that direction. This would include but not be limited to, determining the resources needed to execute the plan, communicating the plan with key stakeholders, and measuring success.
- Drives organizational effectiveness (culture, collaboration, feedback/communication, etc.) in teams and re-orgs through providing thought leadership and insightful data to guide decision making and deliver proactive solutions.
- Identifies and coaches to solve problems, leveraging resources such as our HR Centers of Excellence and designs and quickly implements relevant and easily-adaptable solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Brings experience and expertise to help the leadership team make decisions about talent including talent reviews, succession planning, development and moving talent around the organization.
- Designs and consults regarding HR best practices within the areas of compensation incentives, recruiting, and coaching for performance.
What You'll Bring
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant HR experience, including experience in sales and product organizations, with at least 5-7 of those years being in HRBP generalist role
- Experience with creating and implementing HR programs including compensation, performance management, and manager/leadership development
- A track record of providing relevant HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment actively participating in a strategic discussion
- Ability to understand and analyze a complex situation and simplify it into actionable solutions
- Excellent communication-especially listening skills, consulting and coaching skills
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that leadto a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-baseddecisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personalinformation. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top