Advanced Analytics Consultant
Dynamics of the Role
Support analytic products and services. Develop customer specific solutions when needed. Provides support for business development activities. Deliver analytic engagements.
How You'll Contribute:
- Develop complex analytical products and solutions using advanced statistical tools such as regression, segmentation, clustering and other statistical analysis techniques, to address TransUnion internal and external customer need
- Evaluate new statistical analysis and related research conducted by internal or external parties, and integrate new methods and techniques into analytical product development process including model building, model enhancement, and documentation, etc.
- Manage new and existing analytics products and solutions, including regular monitor and review to ensure solution performance and effectiveness. Communicate and sell the strengths and nature of analytical solutions to internal stakeholders.
- Understand industry trends and the business at the level needed to proactively identify areas of business opportunities and analytical needs of customers. Provide quantitative insight into emerging trends through analytical approach. Participate in the design and development of new analytics products and solutions that address customer needs due to market changes such as new trend and regulatory changes.
- Provide consulting to internal and external customers in designing and conducting analytical projects. Demonstrate to internal and external customers how analysis can be implemented to maximize business strategies including cost benefit analyses. Find value-add opportunities for clients to help maintain and nurture strong revenue base, mutually satisfying business relationships.
- 5 or more years of experience in analytics fields, preferably in financial services industry
- Must know SAS, and/or other statistical packages in a mainframe and/or PC environment.
- Experience with data mining tools, as well as strategy development, using credit scoring, CHAID and Triad/Probe, Strategyware/Capstone-type of software is strongly desire
- Strong ability to strategize with customers and prospects to help define business needs and develop solutions.
- Proficiency in performing multiple tasks and dealing with changing deadline requirements required. Demonstrates flexibility in dealing with change and adversity.
- High time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent team player and with ability to maintain synergy among team members
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top