Administrative Assistant II
This position includes two primary job functions. The first involves general administrative duties as listed below. The second function includes making calls to validate Medicare patient status and data entry associated with those calls.
- Receiving inbound calls and greeting vendors and visitors in a professional manner
- Ordering office supplies
- Shipping and receiving
- Printing, scanning and filing
- Document creation and email communication
- Create, analyze and modify reports as required
- Make calls to Medicare to determine patient status
- Enter data into company systems quickly and accurately
- Take appropriate precautions to ensure the security and integrity of all data, which may be commercially sensitive and/or contain Protected Health Information
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Detail-oriented, mathematically inclined and have the ability to work independently
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top