Dynamics of the Role
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant that can provide professional and moderately complex administrative support services for TransUnion's Diversified Markets and Third Party Collections Teams. Uses software such as Microsoft Office Suite to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. Utilizes knowledge of corporate operations, company policy, the organization, personnel and services to assist executives in administrative/operational tasks. Possesses ability to design processes and enhance work flow. Demonstrates a professional and welcoming demeanor, as the position requires full-time front desk responsibilities in addition to all other assigned administrative tasks.
How You'll Contribute
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of executives' meetings and priorities. Schedules appointments as needed.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Prepares the executives' weekly expense reports and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Able to handle details which may be highly confidential and critical in nature.
- Develops and attains business relationships with vendors and all other parties that help contribute to the overall productivity of the executives and the organization as a whole.
- Takes on routine and ad-hoc projects, including the creation of complex charts and graphs in PowerPoint, the creation and upkeep of Excel spreadsheets, and detailed analysis of assigned subject matters relevant to existing business needs.
- Performs all front desk-related duties required to maintain a professional and cohesive environment in the office lobby. These responsibilities include: Greeting and checking in all incoming visitors, answering and transferring phone calls, sorting and distributing USPS mail, accepting incoming deliveries, and all other necessary duties that keep the front desk area functional and organized on a daily basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned (e.g. - timesheet processing, production of organizational charts, some purchasing.)
What You'll Bring
- 2-4 years experience providing administrative support to VP-level executives.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills, with attention to detail required.
- Must be able to interact with on-site and remote staff members and build effective relationships.
- Quick adaptation to change and experience in an extremely fast-paced environment is a must.
- Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Independent judgment, a professional demeanor, the ability to perform role independently with a minimum amount of supervision along with ability to deal with matters in a confidential manner required.
- Ability to organize and shift priorities with limited guidance from manager in order to complete all assigned tasks in an efficient and detail-oriented manner.
- Comfort and confidence in being a key representative of the Specialized Risk Group and the organization as a whole.
- Ability to communicate facts, practices and policies clearly and concisely.
- Ability to anticipate and proactively meet needs of executives with limited direction is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree preferred.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
TransUnion Specialized Risk Group associates are located at our beautiful Boca Raton, FL facility and enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, including an excellent medical plan and work/life balance.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top