Accounting & Finance Analyst II
Dynamics of the Role
This position will support the International Business Units by providing various financial and business support consisting of preparing various financial analyses, participating in the budgeting and forecasting process, and assisting the business with ad-hoc requests and special projects. The position will primarily interact with all levels of associates and management, with some exposure to executive level management within the various international regions.
The Team's Focus
The International Accounting and Finance department provides support to TransUnion's fast-growing International business. Working with finance managers from various international regions, International Accounting and Finance manages functions related to accounting, forecasting, financial management, tracking, reporting and financial compliance. The team routinely works with the CFO of TransUnion International on strategic planning, forecasting, annual budgeting and the development and monitoring of key business performance indicators. Team members in this fast-paced environment review and consolidate regional budgets/forecasts and work directly with regional finance teams to help ensure timely submissions. The team values attention to detail, the flexibility to move between projects that fluctuate in priority, and the ability to assert one's point of view while maintaining a team focus.
How You'll Contribute:
- Support/assist in the consolidation of quarterly forecast and annual budget cycle through the preparation of reporting and analysis
- Communicate financial performance to respective business owners
- Support respective business owners by researching questions and investigating variances on financial statements
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist in special projects, focused to improve forecasting accuracy and provide additional business insight
- Prepare profitability and variance analysis, pricing models, etc, as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and ability to apply key accounting and finance principles
- Strong analytic and technical skills, competency with Hyperion SmartView and Essbase, and familiarity with Microsoft Office products and PeopleSoft.
- 2-3 years of direct experience in a professional setting
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion givesbusinesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businessescount on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we helpbuild strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitiousgrowth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions tohelp our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in everypart of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be apart of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top