Dynamics of the Role
This is an excellentopportunity for you to join our fast paced FP&A team and expand youraccounting and
forecasting experience.You will support our corporate segments and assist the teams in meetingfinancial
goals through financialreporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
The Team's Focus
The Corporate FinancialPlanning & Analysis team supports the corporate functions which includesareas such
as Marketing, HumanResources, Global Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Legal & Complianceand Finance &
Accounting. The groupworks directly with executives and their teams for strategic planning,forecasting,
annual budgeting, monthly financial statements,
How You'll Contribute:
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget cycles.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements by completing monthly journal entries, account reconciliation's and account analysis.
- Prepare monthly reports and assist with special projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the groups we support
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and the ability to apply key accounting and finance principles.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting/finance.
- Strong analytic and technical skills include expertise with Microsoft Excel. PeopleSoft, Hyperion and Blackline experience is a plus.
- Flexibility and focus to meet tight deadlines with accurate results.
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top