Account Manager I - Rental Screening
Dynamics of the Role
We have an opportunity to further entrench our solutions and become a trusted advisor with our clients. As such, it is important to align our organizational structure to achieve our goals by retaining and growing our Multi-Family client base. Therefore, we are repositioning our Relationship Managers within the sales organization with a new title of Account Manager. The new title is reflective of their enhanced responsibilities and more closely aligns to our overall TransUnion sales structure. Each Account Manager will be paired with one or more MAEs to carry forward strategic and tactical action plans that better position the value of our solutions to our customers, maximizing revenue for TransUnion, the MAE and the AM.
How the AM will Contribute
● Retains, services, and generates incremental growth to customers.
● Support the MAE with selling efforts to customers and prospects (ie. membership process, decision points).
● Plans, coordinates and executes projects to meet client expectations.
● Builds strong internal partnerships with MAE and appropriate operational support teams.
● Communicates account activities and results to manager and other team members potentially impacted by any developments.
● Attends industry trade shows in order to promote company products & services.
● Responsible for maintaining and building strong relationships with client accounts. Manages the relationship from credentialing through execution of products and services and monitoring customer projects.
● Identifies, communicates, and closes new and/or cross selling opportunities to current clients, engaging MAE if needed.
● Creates and executes current customer account plans
○ Including development and execution of Quarterly Business Review (as determined by team).
○ Establishes goals, strategic and tactical action plans.
● Alignment to the overall MAE territory plan to achieve revenue quota.
● Documents all sales and support activities in Intouch
What We Offer
Committed, Responsive, Open, Thoughtful, Engaged.
Our success is rooted in a few simple values: integrity, service, reliability, and performance. These values give our customers the power to achieve their goals. We think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. And our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top