Account Manager I
Account Manager I
● Retains, services, and generates incremental growth to customers.
● Support the MAE with selling efforts to customers and prospects (ie. membership process, decision points).
● Plans, coordinates and executes projects to meet client expectations.
● Builds strong internal partnerships with MAE and appropriate operational support teams.
● Communicates account activities and results to manager and other team members potentially impacted by any developments.
● Attends industry trade shows in order to promote company products & services.
● Responsible for maintaining and building strong relationships with client accounts. Manages the relationship from credentialing through execution of products and services and monitoring customer projects.
● Identifies, communicates, and closes new and/or cross selling opportunities to current clients, engaging MAE if needed.
● Creates and executes current customer account plans
○ Including development and execution of Quarterly Business Review (as determined by team).
○ Establishes goals, strategic and tactical action plans.
● Alignment to the overall MAE territory plan to achieve revenue quota.
● Documents all sales and support activities in Intouch
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top