Account Manager I
Account Manager I
"Service is to teach, to empower, to allow others to achieve their goals and reach their potential"
-Chris O'Neill, SVP Consumer Operations
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, and an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Selling / Relationship Management Ability : Demonstrated aptitude in sales and marketing techniques Communication: Ability to demonstrate written and verbal competence including strong presentation skills along with the ability to persuade, influences, and convince others in both formal and informal settings while presenting in a professional demeanor to internal and external customers
- Positive Interpersonal Skills: Ability to effectively establish positive relationships with customer base and deal effectively with front-line and upper management Technical Knowledge : Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications and Internet savvy. Ability to address a variety of technical/access problems to assist customers
- Responsible for generating revenue from growth of existing client portfolio, new prospects, and inactive accounts, marketing the appropriate products and services provided by the company. Provide new prospects with product / solution information including pricing, features, delivery and availability that best position TU to secure and /or maintain the client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top