Account Manager, Financial Service Sales
TransUnion of Canada: Account Manager, Financial Services Sales (Burlington, ON)
What We Offer
TransUnion believes in investing in the best people. Our dynamic and diverse environment values and promotes the growth of associates in their jobs, roles and careers. Our organization supports ambitious individuals who seek career satisfaction and development.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
What you will do
This position is responsible for achieving the total annual revenue plan target for the assigned customer accounts. Also accountable for the scheduling of sales calls, for the implementation of general and special promotional programs and the gathering of all external data necessary for the creation of special sales proposals. These activities are conducted with the objectives of increasing the amount of sales with present customers and maximizing the amount of penetration into the market held by competition.
- Maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TU solutions across customer's organization.
- Use business intelligence to create connections between and within the selling and buying organizations to generate sales, encourage the exchange of information and provide relevant solutions.
- Maintain and improve sales to meet and exceed revenue goals to ensure client revenue growth and future profitability.
- Solve client problems and diffuse escalated matters. Provide documentation of issues and root causes for future issue avoidance.
- Maintain appropriate standards of communication and service to all customers in order to anticipate and meet their needs.
- Develop sales proposals to meet customer's needs for company services consistent with management guidelines.
- Prospecting for new business.
- Update internal reporting to keep all stakeholders informed of industry and market trends and the status of various accounts.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver on client requests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of sales experience in a credit reporting or related industry plus two years of progressive experience in banking, retail credit or consumer credit reporting industries.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A client-oriented approach and a proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Back to top