Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion Interactive (Consumer) requires an account manager to manage and continue to develop its indirect business. (Indirect business being defined as the channel whereby consumer credit reports are issued or sold through third parties).
Reporting to the TUI Executive, the Account Manager will be required to provide a service to clients in Hong Kong (Financial Services, FinTech, and Insurance & HR). The potential candidate would need to have financial acumen, demonstrable consulting skills, confidence; the tenacity & drive to succeed, as well as an engaging customer orientated personality.
The role of the Account Manager is both operational and strategic, with a strong emphasis on the ability to build influential, meaningful and trusted relationships across all levels of the internal and client organization. The candidate would be expected to engage with prospective and existing customers with the objective of exploring and ultimately establishing a channel to support a sustainable lead generating or revenue source for the TUI product set.
How You’ll Contribute
- Develop and nurture trusting relations with internal and external clients through proactive communication and the effective management of expectations to ensure outstanding service levels
- Maintain and review client performance to ensure sustainability of existing ventures and to indentify new opportunities.
- Develop individual client strategies and collaborate with both internal and client resources to ensure the implementation of approved strategies.
- Forecast projected revenues on a long, medium and short term basis \
- Identify & establish relationships with prospective clients that may be suitable to resell the TUI product set
- Aggressively drive market share growth and revenue. Identify areas of opportunity where TUI have the ability to build market share and cross / up sell opportunities for the TransUnion Group.
- Achieve /exceed set targets and objectives through the successful implementation of client strategies.
- Accurately forecast client activity and associated revenue.
- Track economic factors and trends and adjust key initiatives where required
- Identify and facilitate the formulation of creative solutions that meet customer needs
- Comprehensive insight into TUI product , solutions and service offering
- Understands the credit life cycle and the role of a credit bureau, credit report and credit score in terms of their application in a consumer context
- Facilitate and co-ordinates meetings with clients, internal resources and should it be required other TransUnion departments in developing and deploying actionable plans and strategies.
- Understand and have functional knowledge of internet based marketing & selling techniques.
- Prepare and present reports that are both financial and operational with regards to the performance of channel
What You’ll Bring
- University graduate or above
- At least 5 years regional sales/business development experience in MNCs preferably in financial, solution, fraud, analytics, consulting sectors. Working experience in multinational companies is preferable
- Good knowledge of doing business in China and emerging countries is an added advantage
- Ability to relate to and engage with various levels within a client’s organization and have strong networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for relationships
- It is a fast-paced role and requires energetic, persistent, self-starting, and out-going character. Be comfortable working with limited direction and be a thought-provoker
- Capable to take the lead through aggressive sales prospecting and can close the deal
- A positive record of interpersonal relations
- Occasionally travel within China is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good presentation skills
You can also visit our LinkedIN career page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/4310/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top