Account Executive II, Financial Services Sales
Dynamics of the Role
Our Financial Services Sales Team is seeking an Account Executive II to join us in delivering TransUnion solutions to local and regional financial services institutions. This position is accountable for achieving annual revenue goals by providing superior client service in retaining and generating growth to customers and prospects. This includes engaging, assessing, and leading all business development associates and subject matter experts to identify, sell, close and manage projects in a collaborative manner.
This position offices out of San Diego, CA We are seeking an aggressive hunter, success-oriented individual with a desire to be part of a top-notch sales team.
The Team's Focus
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Financial Services provides financial institutions with data and solutions to better manage customer relationships. We have a large, diverse client base ranging from top financial institutions to credit unions, in markets that range from mature to emerging. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients' business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of financial services industry experience and credit expertise.
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage accounts by calling on established customers – maintain positive relations with customers, assess opportunity for sell additional products or services, and resolve customer issues.
- Prospecting for net new business will comprise 70% of the roles efforts employing creative techniques.
- Utilize effective networking techniques to grow the territory and follow-up on leads.
- Execute on strategy working with others to effectively roll out new products and solutions.
- Develop effective key customer and prospect account plans.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business. Experience in the credit, risk, fraud and analytics industry preferred.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience selling into the financial services market - credit unions, banks and consumer lending.
- Proficient with MS applications
- Ability to understand technical products and solutions
- Strong prospecting, communication, consulting, and presentation skills
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top