Account Executive II - Alternative Lending Practice
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
Location: Roswell, GA with East Coast territory.
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Sophisticated product suite of FCRA Alternative Credit Data that can be used for marketing, underwriting and servicing of consumer loans.
What you'll bring:
• Experience selling credit and/or alternative data. 5+ years of sales experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to build and execute sales strategies.
• Previous experience creating and conducting effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems and avenues to solve problems.
• Willing to travel 50%
We'd love to see:
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
• Effective communication skills with business line owners and decision makers exhibiting deep understanding of the customer's/prospect's business.
• Understanding of the subprime industry.
• Attendance at Trade shows as needed.
• Ability to understand market and product opportunities based on prospect and client communications.
Impact you'll make:
• As an Account Executive you will be responsible for the end-to-end sales process of TransUnion's Credit & Marketing Services in the Alternative Lending marketplace.
• You will be tasked with prospecting, qualifying, solution presentation and closing qualified opportunities. Completing these tasks require the development of a strong pipeline and business plan designed to meet and exceed assigned quotas.
• Assist in the implementation of the alternative sales vertical plan as directed by the alternative lending practice leader.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a remote role.
Back to top