Ab Initio Development Lead / Solution Architect
Dynamics of the Role – Core Online Development Lead
The Application Developer Lead is a crucial role within our Application Development organization. Our App Dev leaders have deep development experience and a passion for building awesome applications with a focus on high quality and leveraging modern application development practices.
The Team's Focus
We have a diverse global enterprise Application Development organization and this role will lead our business critical Core online systems teams. If you like working with highly skilled development team, problem solving and working with high volume / low latency big data platforms to deliver new and innovative products/features, this might be the role for you.
How You'll Contribute:
- Delivery focused Team Lead and developer role
- Strong experience in developing high volume, low latency Ab Initio application experience is necessary; C and Java is also preferred
- Hands on leader that removes impediments and helps teams solve complex problems across the technology stack
- Build and grow an advanced technical team that emphasizes delivery and quality through Automation and Continuous Integration.
- Strong influencer to improve on current processes and architecture
What You'll Bring:
- ~10 years of Application Development experience with Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Detailed oriented; ability to engage and lead highly technical discussions, recommend and coach teams on technical solutions for complex problems
- Strong technical background in software development; great working knowledge of technology up and down the stack with a distinguished track record on implementing technically demanding projects
- Strong experience in Ab Initio (Continuous Flows), Linux, Splunk, and Oracle Databases; CI/CD experience and tool knowledge required
- Strong organizational effectiveness and communication skills; proven ability to effectively influence in a matrixed organization
- Proven experience working in and maturing Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of different test automation architectures tools and processes preferred
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage technical staff
- Ability to adapt to and influence/initiate organizational and process changes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top