Head of Professional Services
TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry's most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
The TS Head of TS Professional Services will have an in-depth knowledge of the consulting services approach along with OEMS product knowledge to build a revenue generating business line. They will serve as the subject matter expert for clients as they plan their strategy, work with the TS sales team during the sales cycle, through implementation and into production.
- Define and establish the professional services offering from client workflow assessment, planning for deployment and optimization of resources.
- Provide input into the pre-sales process and act as a consulting lead on strategy approach for implementation and post-close support and service issues
- Interact with all key stakeholders including sales, account management, product, client services, and development teams
- Identify standard services vs consulting services
- Establish Professional Services business plan with revenue targets, go to market, commercial policy, etc.
- Own revenue, cost and margin metrics for Professional Services with monthly presentations to Executive Management.
- Work with sales, product management and other departments, such as marketing, to bring new PS offerings to our customer base to drive efficiency and revenue growth.
- Develop PS scope of work to provide clients with a clear understanding of pre and post implementation process
- Hand-off with proper documentation for Global Client Services
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Proven leadership experience
Back to top