Global Head of Client Services
- London, United Kingdom
TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry's most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Train, coach and mentor Global Client Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support (follow the sun). Interact with internal and external customers
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to Management team and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Drive ticket deep dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel. Monitor and manage email, chat and phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
- Oversee data repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage 3 rd parties (market data, etc.) as it depends on daily operational needs. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience impacting client system usage and retention. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
- Interacting proactively with our client base in response to system events. Monitoring all trade transactions from initial request to execution and settlement.
- On-board and training clients on system functionality across all product offerings
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Past experience in managing regional/global support desks
- Knowledge of support systems (ZenDesk, Zeacom, Jira, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience of front office equities and listed derivatives trading platforms
- ITIL framework experience
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Financial Markets knowledge
- Previous experience working for a Fin Tech firm specifically within trade execution services
Back to top