Global Digital Journalist/Influencer/Content Producer
- London, United Kingdom
TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry's most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
TradingScreen (TS) and its brands (QUO, MARKTS, FI) are seeking Digital Journalist/Influencer/Content Producer to create meaningful and insightful content within the asset management industry. Do you want to be a media EGOT in the fintech space? Do you like writing and telling stories? You will orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms to deliver commercial insight and engagement that translates to commercial insights for the industry. The key objective for this role is to own the end to end process of content creation that will be distributed across various global marketing channels.
The Content Producer will work with the global sales and marketing team as well as industry leaders to brainstorm effective messages and ideas that will resonate with the investment management audience. The candidate will be a proactive communicator, able to articulate, execute, and create engaging content in a new and forward-thinking manner.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for content creation across various channels (website, twitter, podcast, webinar, etc.) to produce engaging digital content that resonates with hedge funds, asset managers, wealth managers, and partners
- Provide metrics for all content created and measure the success from each output and revise content based on engagements
- Work with each marketing director to produce content to supplement a nurture/ drip campaigns aimed at engaging with targets to convert to a sales lead
- Create engaging video content in the form of soundbites, demo, product release note, and client video stories
- Work closely with the PR firm to ensure all content creation is well placed, themed, and follows a coordinated approach
- Ghostwrite on behalf of senior management (4-6 spokespeople) on topical blogs to elevate their external voice/ positioning and subject matter experts
- News hijacking - ensure content is reactive promptly on external media articles, blogs, whitepapers with quotes, validation points, etc. to position thought and commercial insight leaders in the marketplace
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns and relevance
Essential Skills and Experience Include:
- Five years+ content marketing specific experience (print media, podcast, blogger, videos)
- Extensive knowledge in the capital markets space bonus if you have experience within the wealth management and cryptocurrency/blockchain industry
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing functions, systems, creation & execution
- Build relationships with industry champions, internal subject matter experts, sales team and business leaders
- Proficient in editing or distilling dense technical content for consumption by a broader audience segment
- Experience in managing time and stakeholder expectations between multiple project workflows
- Design and implementing creative marketing insight strategies to disseminate content
- Experience in ghostwriting blogs & articles on behalf of spokespeople within the company
- Excellent communication, time-management, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Nice to have:
- Established online presence and knows the in's and out's of developing online brands
- Created podcasts and video content (front of the camera or on the podcast microphone to host)
- Experience with marketing automation tools: Hubspot etc
- Self-starter...strong ability to guide a project to completion without direct supervision
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics & latest social media analytics
Back to top