TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry's most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
- Particpate in the design and migration of appropriate private cloud database instances to the public cloud
- Provide DBA support across the dev, QA, uat and production environments
- Install, configure and upgrade MySQL instances, databases for optimum performance
- Implement disaster recovery and backup/recovery solutions using replication technology
- Automate routine DBA tasks through scripting (Bash, Ruby etc.) and/or open source tools, general knowledge of Unix/Linux platform
- Setup monitoring solutions to pro-actively capture, analyze and resolve database related issues
- Performance analysis and tuning of database systems
- Take ownership of and follow through on database-related requests/tickets from different teams
- Research and implement solutions to leverage features in the latest versions of MariaDB/MySQL
- Collaborate with application dev teams on implementing database best practices and reviewing/optimizing SQL code
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and provide weekend/off-hours support
- Minimum 3 years experience with Mariadb/MySQL
- Any other database experience an advantage
- Knowledge/experience of public cloud such as AWS/GCP an advantage
Back to top