Client Services Specialist
BidFX is a FinTech start-up on a mission to disrupt the foreign exchange market, applying innovative technology to tap FX liquidity. Foreign exchange is the largest financial market in the world, with $5 trillion traded every day. We are a small but fast-growing company with big, global aspirations. We aim to connect the world of finance. We operate a successful core trading platform, with direct connectivity to all major banks, fronted by a sophisticated trading user interface. We seek candidates who wish to help us fulfil our vision and share in our success. We value diversity and offer equal opportunities to all.
- Coordinate sales/account managers and integration staff within region to ensure 24/6 coverage and appropriate handover via a follow the sun model.
- Work with BidFX management to formalise a framework for incident management regionally including original incident logs, root cause analysis and conclusion/audit.
- Become a point person and owner of ongoing open incidents both with clients and internally with BidFX.
- Be on top of all open incidents and ensure global coordination and handover during time zone changes.
- Periodic review of case management (Audit function) and publish audit report
- Define and run periodic checks (Production support)
- Liaise with providers to follow up on issues
- Product management reporting to highlight parts of the system which generate more support issues and work with designers and product team to improve these components
- Be the first point of contact for BidFX clients and to facilitate the initial trouble shooting of support issues.
- Review and assist the QA team to approve new releases of our product
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in FX e-trading client services / support
- A dedicated approach to customer service with a detail orientated and team led approach.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience as well as passing qualified technical feedback to developers and integration teams.
- Self-motivated, proactive and detailed approach to managing client service.
- Excellent organisational and communication capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of dealing with high profile tier 1 clients and business critical projects.
- Ability to quickly understand client needs and to communicate a process to solve or enhance a workflow issue.
- Experience of developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
Back to top