BidFX is a FinTech start-up on a mission to disrupt the foreign exchange market, applying innovative technology to tap FX liquidity. Foreign exchange is the largest financial market in the world, with $5 trillion traded every day. We are a small but fast-growing company with big, global aspirations. We aim to connect the world of finance. We operate a successful core trading platform, with direct connectivity to all major banks, fronted by a sophisticated trading user interface. We seek candidates who wish to help us fulfil our vision and share in our success. We value diversity and offer equal opportunities to all.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with BidFX customers.
- Grow revenue through identifying cross selling opportunities and communicating these to sales.
- Arrange and schedule onsite visits for relationship management and training.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including monitoring customers usage of BidFX.
- Enhance department and organisation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new requests.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Confident in meeting and liaising at client sites.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- EFX knowledge an absolute requirement, multi asset knowledge desirable.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a results driven revenue based environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A desire to constantly seek improvement.
Back to top