About the Team:
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build the firm's next generation platforms we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
About the Role:
As a UI Developer, you will be working on our high performance trading platform in an agile environment to:
• Enhance our existing C++, Windows based thin-client trader workstation
• Implement trading screens to facilitate trade, order and deal management for both internal and external clients
• Help design and develop the next generation of UI.
• Develop internal monitoring and testing tools
• Be involved in the development and design of the overall trading platform
• Provide 2nd level support for the platform
You should be able to work under pressure, team-orientated, adaptable to change, possess great communication, analytical and the following skills:
• Strong C++ skills in an object orientated distributed Windows environment
• Experience building trading frontends
• Strong user-interface aesthetics
• Client-server based development experience in a trading environment
• A track record of quality driven software development
• Fixed income experience desirable
• Exposure to databases (e.g. SQL Server) including No-SQL is desirable
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top