Trading/Sales Workflow Product Specialist
The Credit Team is looking for a candidate to help with support and sales of our credit sales platform. The individual will be expected to have excellent communication skills, be comfortable learning new software functionality and enjoy training clients. The candidate should have poise and a confident style with an ability to remain calm under pressure as the role will involve dealing with periods of intense trading activity and demanding customers.
- Work with the U.S. institutional credit platform to encourage use of the U.S. institutional credit electronic trading platform;
- Build excellent relationships with dealers and provide relationship / market coverage as required;
- Understand dealer trading strategy, requirements and behaviors and how these translate onto the platform;
- Provide thorough in-person and online demos of the platform
- Work with implementation team to onboard clients
- Support trading activity and ensure that dealers have the necessary information to work efficiently with the software
- Assist with information flow between the market, U.S. institutional credit platform business and technology teams to ensure smooth trade flow processes;
- Help educate dealer clients on how they could maximize usage of the U.S. institutional credit platform;
- Actively collate dealer feedback and share market information with appropriate internal teams;
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage;
- Understand trade flow processes and the underlying systems used for automated trading
- Develop a thorough understanding of U.S. institutional credit platform development processes and requirements working closely with the global technology teams to drive and coordinate product development
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors degree or higher with some mathematically oriented coursework such as finance, economics, computer science or engineering.
- Technical savvy; able to use trading technology comfortably
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
- Confidence to form relationships quickly
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top