Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ideal candidate will work in highly effective software development team responsible for developing & enhancing Tradeweb's core trading systems for Fixed Income securities.
- Must have ability to work in a small team with good communication skills and ability to interact with technical team members as well as non-technical business teams.
- Minimum 5 years of C++ experience in Windows environment utilizing object oriented techniques, good testing methodology, and high quality.
- Experience in multi-threading, STL, socket programming.
- Database application development experience utilizing SQL and relational database techniques. MS SQL server preferred.
- Experience in developing FIX related application.
- Experience in developing high throughout, low latency, resilient software.
- Knowledge of Python/Perl programming
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top