Tradeweb Summer 2021 Internship Program- Developer
- Jersey City, NJ
Who are we?
At Tradeweb, we're constantly moving forward. We were the first to electronify the bond market, and we've been innovating ever since. Come join our team and find out what it means to lead the way into the future of electronic trading. Collaborate with our creative thinkers who have the vision and the drive, and learn how you too can make an impact of your own.
What's in it for you?
As an intern, you won't just be along for the ride. You'll work with our technologists and business experts to gain practical, hands-on experience that you can actually use. Our program combines traditional classroom-settings with project-based work where you can get involved with the products and services the firm is working on. Along the way, you'll have guidance from people at all levels of the organization so you can start to build a long-lasting professional network and build relationships with the intern class through interactive outings and projects.
Who will you work for?
Potential fields you can work in include…
- Software Development
- Data Strategy Development
- QA Engineer
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of modern software languages - C, C++, JAVA
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design concepts
- Coursework related to Algorithms and ML is plus.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl, shell script)
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with revision control system (GIT)
- Willing to take ownership of his/her work, working both independently and within a small team
- A passion for technology
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
About Tradeweb Markets:
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top