Tradeweb Internship Program 2020-London
Who are we?
At Tradeweb, we're constantly moving forward. We were the first to electronify the bond market, and we've been innovating ever since. Come join our team and find out what it means to lead the way into the future of electronic trading. Collaborate with our creative thinkers who have the vision and the drive, and learn how you too can make an impact of your own.
What's in it for you?
As an intern, you won't just be along for the ride. You'll work with our technologists and business experts to gain practical, hands-on experience that you can actually use. Our program combines traditional classroom-settings with project-based work where you can get involved with the products and services the firm is working on. Along the way, you'll have guidance from people at all levels of the organization so you can start to build a long lasting professional network and build relationships with the intern class through interactive outings and projects.
Who will you work for?
Potential Departments you can work in include…
- Market Support
- Client Relations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Management
- Relationship Management and Sales
- Corporate Development and Strategy
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or Master's degree in any industry
- Basic knowledge of and interest in financial markets and technology
- Ability to analyse a problem, take a view and present a plan of action
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be motivated by team work
- Confidence to ask questions to further their knowledge and understanding of electronic trading and market structure
About Tradeweb Markets:
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Back to top