Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ
Dealerweb is looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst who has prior experience in Capital Markets technology. This is a multi-disciplinary role that will require the successful candidate to take on numerous diverse responsibilities and will necessitate close partnership with senior business and technology managers. Ideally, the candidate will have worked very closely with development teams.
This individual will work with product managers, clients, sales and relationship management to: Analyzes present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for maintaining project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 5+ plus years of project management support experience.
- Partners with project sponsors and stakeholder(s) to understand need, build business case, outline initial project charter
- Manage multiple complex projects or other process initiatives with cross-function and cross-region impact.
- Act as the point-of-contact for the extended project team, including the business and technology partners and management. Provide updates, resolve issues and establish project delivery vision for the team.
- Work with business partners to ensure sufficient and detailed project requirements are obtained and documented, based on thorough process analytics and customer input and design sessions across teams.
- Work closely with the development team to review and monitor implementation of specifications to ensure that the finished product meets the stated business requirements within project timelines
- Own project charter including an outline of required resource skills and scheduling, key deliverables and schedule and overall project plan.
- Ensures project is planned and completed by PMO standards and project methodologies
- Lead teams through the project lifecycle from identification to project execution and delivery.
- Leads high-quality delivery with responsibility for task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, impact reporting, and overall project updates
- Escalates and owns full transparency around project status, issues, risks and drives them to a resolution on a timely basis
- Prepares and presents project status updates, reports and dashboards
- Drives root cause analysis and implements solutions
- Coordinates across project teams to ensure full alignment and resource engagement
- Provide detailed use cases, perform business testing and work closely with quality assurance to ensure the transition to Dealerweb production system is seamless
- Assist relationship management and client services in driving adoption of product enhancements
- Proactively analyze and propose system enhancements which can improve customer experience and create additional revenue
- College graduate with a degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years related experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the business, technology. Across multiple locations and time zones.
- Flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
- In-depth Capital Markets knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodologies (certification preferred)
- Experience writing Features, User Stories and Tasks in Jira - required
- Excellent technical skills; SQL, MS Excel, JIRA, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top