Senior Java/C++ Developer
Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform.
- Create a vision for Enterprise Architecture by analyzing business and information technology strategies and the requirements of the business users
- Define the processes, information flows, functional requirements and data designs
- Define the governance processes for adherence to the enterprise architecture
- Identify tools, methodologies, standards and best practices for business analysis and enterprise architecture
- Provide adequately skilled resources to the various projects, including business process re-engineering, business analysis, data analysis, and information management skills
• Bachelor's Degree completed or relative work experience required
• 8 to 10 years of hands-on development experience, Java/C++ Object Oriented programming
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience working on Low latency/high throughput real-time systems
• Experience using Git or any distributed version control systems, Redis, an open source in-memory database and Kafka, a distributed messaging platform.
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Tradeweb's Employees
Head of Sales & Relationship Management, Tradeweb Direct
Amanda leads the Sales Teams at Tradeweb Direct — one focused on middle-market clients, and the other facilitating transactions on the retail market. She sets the sales strategy for growing the business and building and developing opportunities to bring products to new clients.
Back to top