Senior C++ Software Engineer
Role: Senior C++ Software Engineer
About the Team:
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build and migrate our platform we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
About the Role:
As a senior developer, you will be working on our high performance trading platform in a test-driven agile environment to:
• Work with clients on defining and building trading applications
• Work in a C++ environment on Linux using the latest C++ standards and tools
• Implement external APIs to support new functionality
• Be involved in the development and design of the overall trading platform
• Provide 2 nd level support for the platform
- Continuous Learner and passionate about technology
- Proven record of delivery high quality software in a modern C++ Linux environment
- Take pride in what you build, developing manageable and maintainable software
- Challenge excite you. You can extract simplicity from complex systems.
- You use best practices like Continuous Delivery and testing methodologies
- Expert level C++ programmer (e.g. with OO design, pattern based programming, templates and multi-threading).
- Exposure to high performance trading systems design and implementation
- Experience in development of C++ on a Linux and Windows platforms
- Good knowledge of databases.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them.
- Up to date on modern C++ (11 and beyond)
- Strong mathematical skills, particularly statistics
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Able to teach and elevate the team with existing knowledge
- Experience with FIX protocol
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top